As is the case with any vacation in a foreign land, it is important
to exercise precaution. Etaly Vacations recommends that vacationers
adhere to the following travel tips in order to avoid any problems
during, and after your vacation in Italy:
• Check your passport to assure it is still valid during the
planned travel dates. Make sure to make copies of all passport information
just in case it's lost, stolen, or mutilated while traveling.
• Jewelry and other valuable items should be left at
• Bring comfortable shoes to wear while on tour...there will
• Etaly Vacations is not responsible for lost or damaged luggage
as a result of airline, cruise line, charter, or any other transportation
provider's negligence. So, whenever possible, please restrict baggage
to one carry-on item and a personal bag each not exceeding 9"
X 14" X 22". This will prevent any possibility of lost
or damaged baggage on part of the preferred airline and will alleviate
logistical transportation of all vacationers.
• Consider bringing aspirin, a personal kit, layered clothing,
sun glasses, hats, umbrellas, and any other amenity to help compensate
for unforeseeable sickness and shifts in climate.
• Leave unused credit cards at home, spread cash throughout
the body, e- mail passport number and credit card cancellation numbers
to a remote e-mail account that can be accessed while on tour (ex.
yahoo, hotmail, or msn account).
• For even more piece-of-mind, contemplate acquiring additional
travel insurance from an independent travel insurance agent (ex.
Travel Guard or insuremytrip.com). Etaly Vacations is not responsible
for negligence on the part of the travel insurance agency or non-refunded
money due to misunderstanding of the terms & conditions of the
travel insurance agency you contracted.